Get the basic care and information on your weave below.
- How long does it take to get a weave installed?
1-2 hours for bonded weaves. 2-4 hours for sew in weaves. (This should include cutting and styling)
- Are weaves only for African American hair textures?
No weaves and extensions are for all hair textures, Straight, Curly, and Silky, Wavy etc.
- I do not have a relaxer; can I still get a weave?
Yes, you do not have to have a perm /relaxer to get a weave.
- I just had a relaxer/perm can I still get a weave?
You can still get a weave but you should wait 1-2 weeks after you get your relaxer if you intend to get a sew in. If you want a bonded weave there is no wait time.
- Should I wash my hair prior to my appointment?
Read the complete article here.