Real human hair extensions, although the most expensive on the market, are also the most beautiful, and 7a unprocessed Remy virgin hair is one of the best there is.
7a virgin Remy hair is 100% human hair without any synthetic hair mixed in and has a fully aligned cuticle. 7a virgin Remy hair is also natural and unprocessed and hasn’t been treated with an acid bath. The 7a in hair extension represents its grade. The grade 7a is much thicker than lower grades hair extensions which mean that it has a lesser amount of short hair mixed within the hair bundle.
What 7a Remy Virgin Hair Lengths Can You Get?
When choosing your 7a Remy hair extension, one of the first things you have to consider is your desired length of the hair. There is a range of hair lengths you can choose from. The hair extensions usually range from 14 inches to 28 inches. If you want to have long hair like Rapunzel, you would have to consider the effects long hair extensions would have on your natural hair. Long hair extensions tend to be heavy and the extensions can often damage the existing hair because of the strain it puts on the hair roots.
The best tip in choosing an ideal hair extension length is to choose the length that is only a few inches longer than your hair. The typical hair length for women is 16 inches which are long enough and not too long that it looks fake.
Tips on Taking Care of Your Remy Virgin Hair
- Regularly brush your virgin Remy hair extensions before washing and before going to bed to make sure that there are no tangles caused by either friction or the wind.
- Avoid brushing the hair when it is wet. It is the most vulnerable time of the hair follicles.
- If possible, use warm water in washing your hair and hair extensions to avoid damaging the hair extensions as well as the cuticles and the scalp.
- Naturally dry your hair at home as much as possible. Avoid using heat when drying the hair since it can cause swelling and drying of the strands.
- Just like your skin, moisturize hair extensions as often as possible to make it last longer.
Remy Virgin Hair Quality
Remy hair is collected directly from a human hair donor. It is considered to be the highest quality of hair types that is taken from a human donor. The Remy hair only undergoes the minimal process and a special one too. It is similar to the process for cashmere which can provide a better preservation process of the hair cuticles. It is also what makes the Remy virgin hair beautiful, soft, and tangle free.
Human Remy hair is the premium hair extension available in the market making it somewhat hard to get a hold of. This type of hair extension is often used for high-quality wigs and hair extensions because of its fuller body, strength, and durability.
Where to Buy Remy Virgin Hair?
There are a lot of places or online sites where you can buy 7a unprocessed Remy virgin hair. However, you have to be keen in looking for the quality ones. Inspect it to make sure that it is of good quality so that you don’t waste your money.
You can do a burn test to prove if the hair extension you purchased is real human hair or synthetic. Burning these two types of hair extension produces different feels and smells.
Different Types of Remy Hair Extensions
The Brazilian Remy hair is usually thick but very soft. It complements well with African-American hair which can also hold curls wonderfully but goes back to its natural curl when wet.
The Malaysian Remy hair is soft even though it is thick, dense, and heavy. It is ideal for blending with relaxed African-American hair. Just like the Brazilian Remy, it also goes back to its natural wave pattern when it is wet.
The Eurasian Remy hair type features a soft and smooth hair texture and with density and fullness that is similar to the Brazilian Remy hair.
The Peruvian Remy hair has a lot of volumes but is also very lightweight. It is much silkier compared to Brazilian Remy and has a texture that blends excellently with Caucasian, relaxed African-American, and Hispanic hair.
Things to Do With Your Remy Virgin Hair
The Remy virgin hair is untreated and a natural human hair. While you can do whatever you want to do with it, whether you want to dye, bleach, or curl it, you also have to consider its effects. Treating Remy hair is just like treating your hair; it often leads to drying and tangles which are why it is important to moisturize it like you would with your natural hair.
Remy Virgin Hair: How to Prevent Shedding
Shedding is one of the main problems when it comes to hair extensions; it is also inevitable just like the natural hair. While it is something that doesn’t have a direct solution, the two best things you can do to avoid or prevent it is to choose a quality hair extension and take proper care of it.
- In choosing a hair extension, it is ideal to have double weft hair since it is much thicker compared to single weft hair. The quality of the double sewing is also something to consider. When the hair is as natural as it can get, with the cuticles aligned, and is not treated with any kinds of chemical, the hair will last for a long time and will also minimize shedding.
- It is also important to take proper care of your hair extension to minimize the shedding. Regularly moisturize the hair to prevent the oils from being stripped from the strands which can often be a cause of using shampoo.